Personal Trainer – Part Time
The YMCA of Regina is an Imagine Canada-accredited non-profit charity that is open to all, and dedicated to building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities. As the premiere values-based builder of health, leadership, and personal development in the city of Regina, we focus our program delivery on our three pillars of service: health and fitness, community development, and childcare.
The YMCA is looking to add a new Part-Time Personal Trainer to our team at 5939 Rochdale Blvd. If you are a dynamic individual with an engaging personality, then we want to hear from you.
- Set up and design training plans for personal and group training clients
- Set up and run a weekly group fitness class that showcases your specialty in training (ie. TRX, Kettlebell, yoga)
- Become certified in fitness classes offered through the YMCA (ie. PowerPacing, BodyBlast, and Fit Start Course) and conduct these classes as an instructor
- Lead YThrive fitness assessments and training sessions
- Conduct facility tours and fitness assessments with new members and training clients
- Offer the highest levels of customer service to meet member needs
- Assist as directed with cleaning and maintenance tasks related to Fitness
- Promote fitness and personal/group training to grow the YMCA fitness brand
- Be flexible with schedule to accommodate clients
- Provide excellent motivation and communicate effectively to support clients and other staff
- Current CSCS, CSEP-CPT, Can Fit Pro or YMCA Individual Conditioning Level II;
- Kinesiology Degree preferred (completed or in progress);
- Standard First Aid and CPR C;
- Ability to fully own personal schedule;
- Drive to meet all member and business needs
The YMCA of Regina is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive total rewards package. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply online to email@example.com. In application, please provide a cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.