Our goal is to provide an effective, and most importantly, safe environment for all our participants and families to enjoy!
We provide a fun and safe environment where your children, ages 6 weeks to 10 years old, are cared for by our staff team of dedicated individuals who are committed to the growth of children through positive and creative play while you participate in our YMCA programs.
Child Minding Hours
Monday to Friday Daytime 9:15 am – 1:00 pm
Monday to Thursday Evening 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday Morning 8:00 am – 11:15 am
Statutory Holidays CLOSED
Health & Safety
Each child who comes to Child Minding is important. In our effort to provide a safe environment, we follow a few simple guidelines:
- All youth programming staff follow a detailed sanitizing and disinfecting system to ensure all toys and equipment in Child Minding spaces are safely taken care of
- Our booking system ensures low staff to child ratios
- YMCA of Regina is a nut-free organization and adheres to a total nut-free policy. No personal snacks or toys are allowed in the program, but bottled formula and water bottles will be permitted.
- Parents and caregivers must assess their children daily for symptoms of the common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious diseases before sending them to Child Minding. Children who are ill are not permitted to attend the program
- Please note that parents must remain in the facility while using Child Minding
For more information, or to register your child,