CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Human Resources Consultant
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, our Human Resources Consultant provides HR support to our 250 person staff complement through progressive HR programs, services, and functions aligned to business goals and objectives. The successful applicant is a passionate HR professional with demonstrated experience maintaining, implementing, and evaluating HR programs, policies and procedures. This role is also responsible for providing high-level administrative office support to the executive management team.
- Ensure the executive and senior management teams are equipped with HR guidance and information necessary to effectively exercise their responsibilities.
- Maintain best practices to promote a high level of employee engagement, morale, and motivation.
- Engage a people-centric culture that emphasizes quality, continuous growth, and high performance through progressive HR policies and best practices.
- Supports and works closely with the Payroll and Benefits Specialist and HRIS to ensure HR programs are aligned.
- Maintain performance management systems, retention programs, and employee relations programs.
- Provides administrative and office support to the executive team and Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR Generalist experience.
- Post-secondary education in business administration or management is an asset. A combination of education and experience will be considered. CPHR candidacy or completed designation, an asset.
- 3 professional references, and, Criminal Record Check (dated within three months of hire date).
The YMCA of Regina is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a competitive total rewards package. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August, 13 2021. In application, please provide a cover letter stating salary expectations and resume.
Moose Jaw Childcare Centre Director/Pedagogical Leader
Permanent, Full Time
Our Center Director & Pedagogical Leader is accountable for the day-to-day operations and decision making for one of our Moose Jaw based Centres. The Center Director is responsible for ensuring all YMCA Playing to Learn program requirements are met and exceeded while complying with the Ministry Regulations and National YMCA Child Protection Standards.
The successful candidate will be well versed in the applicable federal and provincial legislation and agreements in place for the safety and management of childcare centers such as the Child Care Regulations, 2015 as well as Section 14 of the regulations, Philosophy and Program, underscoring the candidate’s progressive expertise as a Pedagogical Leader in the community.
Our Centre Director is an approachable leader accountable for overseeing approximately 5-12 staff, and for the successful delivery of high-quality early learning programming for children while implementing the vision and principles of Play and Exploration such as Early Learning Program Guide and the JUS Philosophy. Our Center Director supports the professional development of employees and requires expertise, experience, and skill with early learning principles and adult learning, in order to provide leadership and ensure positive outcomes for children.
- Early Childhood Education Level III Must provide certification documentation.
- Minimum 3-5 years of childcare experience and managing a team.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Criminal Record Check (original) with vulnerable sector check dated within 3 months of hire.
- Current: Standard First Aid, CPR
- Play and Exploration Training is considered an asset, but not required.
The YMCA of Regina is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive total rewards package. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply online to email@example.com by August 13, 2021. In application, please provide a cover letter, resume, and copy of ECE III certification.