CHILDREN WILL DISCOVER LEARNING THROUGH PLAY.
Educators will nurture the development of skills related to language and literacy, numeracy, science, and technology and will help to instill an appreciation for the arts, including music, visual art, and dramatic play. Programs are available for children 3 to 5 years of age.
- A fantastic opportunity for your child to learn important social and pre-kindergarten readiness skills.
- Play based learning in a nurturing school setting
- Educators work with school staff to ensure a smooth transition to kindergarten
- Program staff are qualified Early Childhood Educators trained in child development, YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum, First Aid, and CPR. All educators have completed a Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Children must be fully potty-trained prior to enrollment.
Curious about French Immersion?
Our introduction to French program at the Ècole St. Margaret ELC offers a gentle introduction where emphasis is on exploring language through songs, games, rhymes, and natural curiosity. The program is specifically designed for families who have no previous French language experience.
St. Michael School
920 11th Ave NW
Monday to Friday
AM class – 9:15 am – 11:45 am
PM class – 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Ècole St. Margaret
(Introduction to French Immersion)
495 5th Ave NE
Monday to Friday
AM class – 8:30 am – 11:00 am
PM class – 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
If your child was previously enrolled in the YMCA Early Learning Centre Program,
please complete the RETURNING Registration Package linked here.
Early Learning Centre – Kinder Club
To register for the YMCA Early Learning Centre Kinder Club in one of our Moose Jaw locations, please complete the forms attached.
Please note that the Early Learning Centre Kinder Club registration is only available to children ages 5 to 6 years.
For more information please contact: