CHILDREN WILL DISCOVER LEARNING THROUGH PLAY.
Educators will nurture the development of skills related to language and literacy, numeracy, science, and technology and will help to instill an appreciation for the arts, including music, visual art, and dramatic play. Programs are available for children 3 to 5 years of age.
- A fantastic opportunity for your child to learn important social and pre-kindergarten readiness skills.
- Play based learning in a nurturing school setting
- Educators work with school staff to ensure a smooth transition to kindergarten
- Program staff are qualified Early Childhood Educators trained in child development, YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum, First Aid, and CPR. All educators have completed a Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Children must be fully potty-trained prior to enrollment.
Curious about French Immersion?
Our introduction to French program at the Ècole St. Margaret ELC offers a gentle introduction where emphasis is on exploring language through songs, games, rhymes, and natural curiosity. The program is specifically designed for families who have no previous French language experience.