YMCA STRONG KIDS CAMPAIGN
Last year, through the generosity of hundreds of donors, the YMCA Regina supported the participation of over 1,000 people in our community, primarily children, teens, and young adults.
Your generous donation will help us to ensure people of all ages are healthier and more productive regardless of their background or financial situation. This means:
- Helping a struggling family to enjoy fun-filled activities at the YMCA
- Helping a child learn to swim
- Helping a teen to learn to lead and feel success
- Enabling a child to participate in a recreation or physical activity
- Enabling a family to use trusted quality child programming
All around us we see the images of children in need. These come in many forms – from food, clothing, and shelter, to guidance and support. Whatever the needs, the YMCA is committed to improving the lives of the children and their families in our communities by providing safe places, caring and trained staff, and programs that teach life skills. Whether it’s a place to go after school for support, a place to learn leadership skills, or a place for the family to play and connect, the YMCA is there.