At the YMCA, you can try something new, connect with others, & stay healthy in spirit, mind, and body.
Whether your goal is to reduce stress, train for a race or just feel healthier, we’re here to help!
Learn about all the different ways to be active at your YMCA.
- No contracts or cancellation fees*
- FREE swimming lessons for children & adults
- FREE YThrive fitness programming
- Access to swimming pools for lane & family swimming
- Guest passes for friends and family (subject to capacity)
- Early and discounted registration for programs
- Hot tub & steam room
- Access to daily/weekly drop-in fitness classes
- Free fitness orientations to Conditioning Centre and equipment
- Children’s and teen classes – physical literacy, crafts/activities, and leadership
- Discounts on summer day camps
- Child minding services during programming
- Multi-storey play structure & mini-structure
- Drop in court sports: Basketball, Pickleball, Volleyball
- Access to all YMCA’s across Canada
*GST not included – All new memberships are subject to a $65 joiner fee
Financial Assistance is available for those who feel they would benefit from joining the YMCA but are financially unable, not unwilling, to pay the full general membership fees. For more information on our Financially Assisted Membership Program, click here.