Fitness Centre Guidelines
- Youth under the age of 10 are not permitted in the fitness area.
- Youth ages 10-13 must complete a fitness orientation before using equipment and must still be supervised by a parent or guardian in the fitness area.
- Youth ages 14 – 15 must complete an equipment orientation prior to using the fitness area. Once the orientation is completed, they may use the fitness equipment independently.
- Youth ages 16+ may use the fitness area independently but an orientation is still recommended.
- Closed toe/heel shoes are required (No flip flops, Crocs etc.).
- No horse play/roughhousing or inappropriate use of equipment.
- Sanitize and return equipment to its proper storage space after use.
- Please refrain from dropping weights (place mats below weights to minimize impact/sound).
- Please do not leave personal belongings or weights in the walkways.
- Please do not monopolize equipment, limit use to 20 minutes per group/person during peak times.