- Three-lane, 20 metre pool with adjustable-buoyancy, moving floor
- 10 metre family pool with adjustable-buoyancy, moving floor
- 16′ high, 360-degree water slide
- On-deck hot tub
AQUATICS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Members must have a cleansing shower before entering the pool. Showers are available in the change rooms. Please do not use the shower on the pool deck.
- Pre-booking is required for lane swimming and aquatic fitness classes. No pre-booking is needed for family swims, open swims and the hot tub.
- The hot tub has a capacity of 20 and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Bring your own equipment where possible. Limited amounts of pool equipment will be available for use.
- Children ages 6 and under must be within an arm’s reach of an adult.
- Children ages 7-9 must have an adult on deck actively supervising and ensuring social distancing of the child.
- Children ages 10-11 can use the pool with an adult in the building.
Drop-In and Lane Swimming
Come and enjoy the water at your own convenience! Our pools are available for drop-in and lane swimming throughout the day. No matter how busy you are, there is a swim time to fit your schedule.
Aquatic Fitness Classes
Want to add a little variety to group fitness classes? Just add water! The properties of water will bring a new dynamic to your workout. The resistance of the water strengthens your muscles as you push and pull your body through the water. While moving at top speed, or any speed, your body weight is supported by the buoyancy of the water, so you reduce the impact on your joints as you improve your cardiovascular fitness.
Jump in and discover why everyone from infants to seniors can benefit from being active in the water!
Through swim lessons, aquatic fitness classes, and other programs, YMCA of Regina Aquatics offers you and your family many ways to make a splash. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced swimmer, you can gain the skills and confidence you need to stay safe and enjoy the pool.