WHO can attend?
YMCA of Regina’s Board of Directors invites all Members to register and to join us virtually at our upcoming annual general meeting.
- Members who are eligible to vote include adult (18+) paid current members who have joined prior to October 20th, 2021
*Please note that Day passes, complimentary passes or those accessing the YMCA with punch-passes are not entitled to vote at the AGM.
HOW TO Register for OUR AGM:
- Members of the YMCA of Regina can register for the AGM online below
- Members who are registered for the AGM will receive the virtual meeting information via email on December 3rd
- Please note that proxies will not be accepted at the meeting
WHAT is involved?
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) program includes:
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2021 AGM
- Presentation of 2020-2021 Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Approval of candidates for the Board of Directors
Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Click here for the complete Annual General Meeting Package for December 8th.