Seniors Health Connect Support
Are you over the age of 55, retired or have spare time and are looking to help others and get involved in your community?
The YMCA of Regina is seeking a motivated, friendly and community-minded person to help with the Health Connect Program.
Health Connect works to build health literacy skills in older adults ages 55+. We, along with our community partners, focus on providing programs and services such as falls prevention, health education and connections friends.
Time Commitment – 1 to 2 hours per week
- Assist in food ordering for groups.
- Work with organizations to assist in scheduling presenters.
- Have input on what programs and services would best support seniors.
- Be an ambassador for the Health Connect program.
- Basic computer skills.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Have a passion for improving the lives of others.
All volunteers must complete the YMCA of Regina Child Protection Training and a satisfactory Criminal Record Check. We’re happy to provide support for training, if required. Just ask!
If you’re interested in getting involved, contact Ashley Florent, General Manager of Community Development firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a volunteer application.