Mentor Youth in our community
YMCA Mentorship program is a FREE service in the Youth Leadership Academy. Mentors and Mentees are paired based on aligning interests, goals and aspirations.
The perks of being a YMCA Mentor:
- Enhance your communication and interpersonal skills
- Build on your leadership qualities
- Be a part of positive engagement in the community
- Build authentic relationships with youth
- Achieve personal goals & celebrate others’ accomplishments
- Empower and lead youth in the community
- FREE 1 (one) year YMCA membership
Mentors & Mentees are expected to meet for a minimum of 1 (one) hour once a week for the first six months and 1 (one) hour once every two weeks for the last six months of their partnership. All meetings are encouraged to take place at the YMCA of Regina located at 5939 Rochdale Blvd.