Become a Mentor to
Youth in our community
YMCA Mentorship program is a FREE service in the Youth Leadership Academy. Mentors and Mentees are paired based on aligning interests, goals and aspirations. We have a long list of Mentees waiting to be matched with a Mentor…consider becoming a Mentor today!
The perks of being a YMCA Mentor:
- Enhance your communication and interpersonal skills
- Build on your leadership qualities
- Be a part of positive engagement in the community
- Build authentic relationships with youth
- Achieve personal goals & celebrate others’ accomplishments
- Empower and lead youth in the community
- FREE 1 (one) year YMCA membership
Mentors & Mentees are expected to meet for a minimum of 1 (one) hour once a week for the first six months and 1 (one) hour once every two weeks for the last six months of their partnership. All meetings are encouraged to take place at the YMCA of Regina located at 5939 Rochdale Blvd.
The most successful Mentorships embrace the YMCA values
Please note: Participants should be dropped off and picked up in the lobby.