Where face time means making real connections.
Loneliness is bad for our health and well-being, yet 6 million Canadians live alone and 1 in 4 of them describe themselves as lonely. We stay in touch with friends and family on social media but we’re feeling more socially isolated and disconnected from our community than ever. At the YMCA, you’ll find a place for family, fun, togetherness and a community to belong.
Join a fun and supportive community in September and you’ll see all the benefits:
- One membership. All the benefits.
- A warm and welcoming environment
- No locked-in contracts
- A free fitness orientation
- Free swimming lessons
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling, and more
- Unlimited drop-in pool activities including Aquafit and family swimming
- Member discounts on registered programs
- Flexible membership hold options
- Access to all Canadian YMCA membership centres when travelling
Sign up for a free tour or if you want more information using the form below or visit the Y at any one of our three Regina locations.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer expires September 30, 2019. Visit your closest YMCA of Regina location for more information!