• Hometown: Regina, Saskatchewan
• YMCA Member since childhood
• Term Expires: 2020 (new three-year term)
• Occupation: Health Care Management Executive
• Currently: Executive Director, Office of Quality and Strategy, Saskatchewan Health Authority
• Community Service: Board Member of International Standards organization since 2012; Volunteer for Ontario Minor Hockey Association 2002-2005. As a teen, served as YMCA of Regina Swim Instructor and Lifeguard as well as Camp Ta-Wa-Si Counsellor and Aquatics Director
• Education: Master’s Certificate, Municipal Leadership, York University, 2010; MA, Leadership and Training, Royal Roads University, 2005, Emergency Health Services Management, Dalhousie University, 1999.