5 Days 5 Ways at the YMCA – Try the Y with five free visits!
The YMCA is a place to try something new, engage and connect with others in your community and stay healthy in spirit, mind, and body. From swimming to court sports, to strength training to group fitness classes, you are sure to find something that will keep you active and having fun.
See for yourself and sign up for 5 free visits.
Enjoy all these benefits with one membership:
· A warm and welcoming community
· No locked-in contracts
· Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
· A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
· Free swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
· Member discounts on specialty programs like children’s camps and massage
· Free child minding services if the child has a membership
· Suspend your monthly membership dues when travelling
· Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling
We have all levels of memberships for families, adults, and kids. Learn more about YMCA membership:
Get started today.
Some restrictions apply:
Offer expires April 30, 2018.
Valid for general memberships.
Offer is available to anyone who is 16 years and older and has not redeemed a promotion in 90 days. Offer is open to Regina residents only.
Limited to one trial offer per person.
Photo ID required on each visit.