The YMCA Harbour Landing Childcare Centre is located at 4417 James Hill Road
Currently we have very lengthy waitlists at our YMCA Childcare Centres. The wait time is dependent on which Centre you want your child/children to attend, and what age group they fall into. Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee when/if a space will become available; however, when a space does become available, we notify parents in order of their application date a month prior the available start date.
Important things to note:
- Hours of operation are 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Friday and closed on all Saskatchewan STAT Holidays including Boxing Day.
- For children in grades 1 through 8, both Harbour Landing School and St. Kateri School offer a Before and After School program. This program runs through Park and Play
- We only offer full time spaces; you can bring your child part time, but you will be required to pay the full monthly fee.
- A one-time/non-refundable administration fee of $125 will be charged per child to cover the costs associated with the enrollment process. Upon registration, your child will also receive a free YMCA Membership.
- Infant (6 weeks – 18 months) – $525/month
- Toddler (18 months – 30 months) – $397/month
- Pre-School (30 months-until the end of Kindergarten) – $369/month
Fees include breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack. Our menu offers vegan/vegetarian options; if your child requires any other specific diet, you would be responsible for providing the food items.
The YMCA of Regina does not offer subsidy, you can apply through the Government of Saskatchewan.
YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum:
- A play-based, emergent curriculum that fosters play as a medium for learning.
- Staff base all activities and programming around the children’s interests and developmental levels.
- Staff to child ratio inside the centre
- Staff to child ratio outside the centre is cut in half