Accomplishment starts here!
Healthy in spirit, mind and body! Experience all the YMCA has to offer with a free 2-week trial this summer. Between swimming, lifting weights, shooting hoops and doing downward dogs, the Y has it all. Try us out today.
Every YMCA Membership Includes services and perks for the whole family:
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
- Modern fitness areas with strength and conditioning equipment
- A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
- Swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
- Member discounts on programs and personal training
- Child minding services
- Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling
Find out more about the benefits of membership here.
Get Started Today! Fill out the form below or visit the front desk at any of our locations.
We’re opening our doors to teens this summer!
According to the 2016 ParticipACTION Report Card on Physical Activity for Children and Youth, less than 9% of youth under age 18 get the recommended 60 minutes of active play a day. Canada’s children were given a letter grade of a D- in physical activity.
YMCA of Regina is taking action by offering a YMCA Teen Summer Membership for free to teens ages 13-18!
YMCA of Regina encourages youth to get active and meet new friends in a safe and welcoming community this summer. The YMCA Teen Summer Membership is available beginning July 1 and is valid until August 31, 2017 at any YMCA of Regina locations.
YMCA Teen Summer Members will have access to YMCA facilities and can:
- go swimming
- work out in the gym and on the weight floor*
- take a fitness class including yoga, pilates, bootcamp
- be with their friends in a safe and welcoming space
- enjoy all the benefits of YMCA teen membership – at no cost!
Teens can access YMCA for free during Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and all day on weekends.
*Teens under the age of 15 must take a strength training orientation before entering the fitness floor. There are some branch-specific restrictions regarding group fitness attendance. Parents must register their teens.
How to sign-up
Teens can visit any YMCA of Regina location with a parent or guardian. Don’t forget to bring photo ID!
Questions? Wish to book an appointment first?
Fill out the form below and YMCA staff will contact you: