THROUGH THESE PROGRAMS, CHILDREN WILL DISCOVER LEARNING THROUGH PLAY.
Educators will nurture the development of skills related to language and literacy, numeracy, science and technology and will help to instill an appreciation for the arts, including music, visual art and dramatic play.
- These are FREE programs for children aged 4 and 5 who have not started kindergarten (please note: your child must turn 4 before December 31 of the current school year).
- Children must be fully potty trained prior to enrollment.
- A fantastic opportunity for your child to learn important social and pre-kindergarten readiness skills.
- Part time schedules (2 – 3 days a week) can be arranged.
- Program staff are qualified and certified Early Childhood Educators trained in child development, YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum, First Aid and CPR. All educators have completed a Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check.