Where connecting doesn’t require a friend request.
Loneliness is bad for our health and wellbeing, yet 6 million Canadians live alone and 1 in 4 of them describe themselves as lonely. We stay in touch with friends and family online but we’re feeling more socially isolated and disconnected from our community than ever. At the YMCA, we believe the more connected we are to people and to community the happier and healthier we become.
Join a fun and supportive community in January and see all the benefits we offer:
· A warm and welcoming community
· No locked-in contracts
· Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
· A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
· Free swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
· Member discounts on specialty programs like children’s camps and personal training
· Free child minding services
· Suspend your monthly membership dues when travelling
· Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling
Learn more about YMCA membership:
Get started today. Sign up for our first month free:
Some restrictions apply:
Must have not had a membership within the past 90 days