In December 2017, The YMCA of Regina’s Board of Directors established a committee to select a new Chief Executive Officer to steward the YMCA of Regina into the next chapter of its history.
The CEO Selection Committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- Jason Carlston, Current Board Member (Committee Chair)
- Richard Morris, Current Board Member
- Michele Arscott, Current Board Member
- Dale Kraus, Past Board Member
- Darryl McKenzie, Interim CEO (non-voting)
- Nancy Farries, YMCA Canada Representative (non-voting)
An additional Board Member will be appointed to the committee following the YMCA’s January Annual General Meeting.
On January 16th and 17th, members of the CEO Selection Committee will be hosting a series of consultations for YMCA stakeholders who would like to provide input into the selection of our YMCA’s next Chief Executive Officer. The following chart provides an overview of the consultations:
*Updated Saturday January 13th, 2018