Members! Register today to join us at our Annual General Meeting
The YMCA of Regina Board of Directors invites all Members to register now to join us at our upcoming AGM. Members eligible to vote include adult (18+) paid members who have joined prior to January 2, 2018. Day passes, complementary passes, or members accessing the YMCA with punch-passes are not entitled to vote.
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) program includes:
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Appointment of Directors
Watch this space for our AGM program and slate of nominees to the Board, coming to you in the weeks ahead!
The YMCA of Regina – Downtown Branch
2400 13th Avenue
Thursday, January 11, 2018, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
HOW TO ATTEND OUR AGM:
- Members of YMCA of Regina! You can register for the AGM in person at any of our sales and service desks, by telephone at 306. 757.9622, or by email at email@example.com. Confirm your attendance before January 6 and help us make sure we have room for all who want to attend.
- Please note that proxies will not be accepted at the meeting.
- Members seeking child minding (provided free to members attending our AGM), please be sure to confirm this when you register before January 6, so we can ensure our child minding room downtown is fully-staffed to serve you.
HOW TO NOMINATE TO THE BOARD
- The Executive Nominations Committee of the Board of Directors is preparing a slate of recommended nominees for the AGM, consistent with the Constitution and Bylaws of the YMCA of Regina.
- We welcome your questions and comments – you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Constitution and Bylaws of the YMCA of Regina (PDF would open in a separate window, can be downloaded)
- Frequently Asked Questions (to come)